New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!!!

So April is National Poetry Month!  Be sure to check out the Teen Novels in Verse Display here at the library!  I have decided that even though I dont like poetry very much, I am going to read nothing but novels in verse for the month!  So be on the lookout for lots of reviews in April.

I also wanted to let you know about our Pizza Party Challenge!  I made up the flyer yesterday but have had the idea for a while now.  All you have to do in the month of April is read 1(one) book and you get an invite to a pizza party!  The Party will take place on Thursday, April 28th from 6:30-8:30pm so be sure to get your books in.  The first 20 teens that turn in their book will get an invite!!!  Check out the Flyer below.  Good luck to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment