New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fracture

This was an exciting new adventure for me!  I recently requested a super advanced readers copy of "Fracture" by Megan Miranda and found out I would get it!  I had about a month to read it and fill out a survey.  The paper attached to it said that it would grip me from the first page and I didn't believe them...oh how wrong I was!  This book truly did grip me from the first page.  The way the characters are written is incredible!  I really enjoyed this book and I'm sorry to inform you that this book does not come out until 2012.  So hold on tight, and add this to the books you want to read!  And don't worry, we will definitely have a copy of this book at the library as soon as it comes out!  Check out the synopsis and reviews below.


NO PHOTO AVAILABLE

REVIEWS

"Delaney Maxwell survives a fall into a Maine lake, and subsequent brain injury, only to discover she now has a strange and frightening affinity with the dying.


When Delaney is pulled from the icy waters of Falcon Lake by her best friend, Decker, she is blue and her heart isn’t beating – everyone knows she’s dead. And yet.... Six days later, she awakens from her coma, healthy enough to look at scans of her own damaged brain. Is she a miracle, a freak of nature – or something much more frightening" -goodreads
 
Up next: Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment