New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Monday, December 27, 2010

Teen pajama Day!

Next Tuesday, January 4th, we will be having a Pajama Day all day long!  We will have board games, loads of movies and snacks all day long!  Cast your vote for what movies you want to watch by commenting on this blog post!  Or you can email Ms. Laura at teenlibrarianrpl@yahoo.com so be sure to let me know so I have enough time to get all the movies!  We will have lots of fun!  Happy Holidays to those of you that celebrate!  I had an awesome Christmas and got loads of stuff!  Come into the library and check out some awesome books and be sure to stop by to see me and I will tell you all about my awesomeness!!!  Remember Pajama Day Tuesday January 4th from 10-6pm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment