New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters!

I did it!  I finished the book!  Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters was good!  It's told in three parts from the perspectives of three sisters.  I liked the book off the bat but the further I got, the less interested in the character I was.  The parts also get smaller and smaller to the point where once I got to the last sister, I didnt really want to get to know her cause there wasn't enough time to and her character wasn't very developed.  But I finished it none the less just because I wanted to see how it turned out.  If you like books baout high-society, you should pick it up.  Ms. Jen really liked it!!!  Here's the synopsis!

The Sullivan sisters have a big problem. On Christmas Day their rich and imperious grandmother gathers the family and announces that she will soon die . . .and has cut the entire family out of her will. Since she is the source of almost all their income, this means they will soon be penniless.


Someone in the family has offended her deeply. If that person comes forward with a confession of her (or his) crime, submitted in writing to her lawyer by New Year's Day, she will reinstate the family in her will. Or at least consider it.

And so the confessions begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment