New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

My God!!!  What a fabulous sequel to Delirium!!!  I mean, it took me a little while to get into it since I read Delirium so long ago and I was only reading on my lunch break, so it took some time to finally get going for me...but once it did?  I finished this bad boy in like 3 hours!!!  I love love love this book!  I really am upset that I have to wait til next year for the final installment in this trilogy, however as long as it ends well, I'm sure the wait will be worth it!

I'm not one for giving away crucial points of a book so I dont want to say anymore than it was great and you should read it!!!  For a Synopsis and Reviews, check below!!!


REVIEWS

SYNOPSIS:

"I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.
Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite."-goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment