New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Monday, May 16, 2011

May Madness

Let me start by saying...I'm SOOOOO SORRY!!!  I feel like such a slacker!  I have been dealing with lots of changes here at the library as well as going on school visits to talk about Summer Reading as well as a Book Sale/ Bake Sale we had this weekend (which was awesome by the way!) and getting ready for Summer Reading that reading a book has been put on the back burner!  I have been reading, just very slowly, the Beyonders by Brandon Mull and am about half way through.  It's amazing as I expected it to be! 

So as an apology for not posting reviews very much this month, I would like to draw your attention to my wonderful May Display we have here at the Library entitled "Fairy, Faerie, Folk Tales" and is about exactly what it says!  Here is a copy of the handout...remember all these books are available to check out at the library or can be ordered at your local library! 

I have to say, that some of these books are amazing and yes some have been read by the fabulous Ms. Laura!  And if I haven't read it, I want to!  Ask me about them! :)








Hope to read much more quickly and soon! 

Ms. Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment