New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Urban Legends and Creepy Books

In celebration of Halloween, I have created a scary book display here at the library.  There is also a pamphlet of scary books you wouldnt normally pick up!!!  So be sure to come into the library this week!  We will also be having Teen Urban Legends tomorrow (Wednesday) from 4-5:30pm.

I know I havent written any book reviews but I am in the process of reading two books, one fiction about a blind girl that has been accidentally kidnapped, and one non fiction about a girls struggle with anorexia (the non fiction is taking forever!) so hopefully I can finish them both soon and get on here! 

Happy Tuesday, talk to you soon!

Ms Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment