New Books April 2012

April New Books...Click on the Cover to see more info

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pretty Little Liars

So some of you may have heard about this new show called Pretty Little Liars on abc family...but did you know it was actually a book series!?!?!?! I did...and I told myself that I had to read some of them before I watched the show.

I ended up reading the first two while I was on vacation and let me tell you; they were good!!! I'm on the third one right now. They really hold your interest and keep you guessing til the end! The only thing I didnt really like was the fact that when the author talks about shoes or purses or cars or phones, she busts out the name brands so instead of saying, "she put on her shoes" it ends up being this big old long 6 worded phrase. Which is fine for now, just a little annoying; but in ten years, the people that read the book are going to be saying, "what is she talking about???" Here are the synopsis for the first two books.

And can I say that after reading these two books, I decided I could watch the show...it is like totally different and I didnt understand what was going on!!! So if you havent read the books but have watched the show...read the books!!! Its like a completely different wonderful story...and if you havent watched the show yet...its good!

ok, here ya go!




"Everyone has something to hide—especially high school juniors Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna.

Spencer covets her sister's boyfriend. Aria's fantasizing about her English teacher. Emily's crushing on the new girl at school. Hanna uses some ugly tricks to stay beautiful.

But they've all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Alison vanished.

How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, and all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what? I'm telling."-goodreads


"Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive. "-goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment